Parametric is a Seattle-based investment management firm focused on the delivery of rules-based, risk-controlled investment strategies, including alpha-seeking equity, alternative and options strategies, as well as implementation services including customized equity, traditional overlay and centralized portfolio management. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance with investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT.
The Marketing Coordinator assists with a wide range of marketing activities and administrative duties, including generating marketing collateral and other communications that accurately reflect the company brand.
- Assists with creating, updating, and maintaining marketing collateral, presentations, fact sheets, reports, white papers, newsletters, brochures, and e-mail communication.
- Communicate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders and external vendors while responding in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Assist with printing, binding, and shipping materials for meetings and events.
- Coordinate events, online teleconferencing, conferences and seminars.
- Assists with content and regular updates to company website.
- Interact with product development, sales, and other departments on various marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other related disciplines required.
- 0-2+ years of experience in a related field or industry.
- Writing, editing, and publishing skills for online and print publications preferred.
- Ability to successfully manage and coordinate simultaneous multiple-level projects and tasks with internal departments.
- Proficiency in the use of standardized software and hardware applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 in a PC environment.
- Experience with ExactTarget, WebEx, and Salesforces CRM software a plus.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment and demonstrate flexibility as timelines and priorities change.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
Eaton Vance - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
A veritable supermarket of investing, Eaton Vance offers more than 100 mutual funds and manages investments for retail, high-net-worth,...