Provide marketing support Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) resource development team. Support creative development and production process management for extensive collateral materials for events and other fundraising marketing initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide the various resource development teams with marketing support
- Develop and manage timelines for the production of marketing materials, such as letters. brochures, directories, and other collateral
- Coordinate electronic and printed program marketing collateral logistics and distribution
- Create and format PowerPoint presentations as needed for use as internal communication or external program marketing material
- Provide general assistance with special events and programs
- Participate in programs in the community to observe marketing effectiveness and provide additional program marketing ideas and support
- Serve as a brand ambassador and ensure compliance across the organization with brand guidelines and standards
- Assist with continued development and support overall WWP brand
The employee’s job functions include but are not limited to those mentioned above.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, or marketing is required. Equivalent education and experience will be considered. At least one (1) year of marketing experience necessary. High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft, including EXCEL, and Mac software required.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility for work
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, prioritize, while multi-tasking and working well under pressure
- Very strong project management skills required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail, delivering projects on time and on budget
- Self-motivated, positive, personable and able to relate well with diverse populations
- Demonstrate commitment to the organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- May require occasional travel
Wounded Warrior Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is Wounded Warrior Project policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Wounded Warrior Project does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and childbirth, or related medical conditions), color, religion, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws