Maintains and coordinates proposals, presentations and marketing material. Plans and schedules proposal/presentation production activities to ensure team goals are accomplished and deadlines are met. Responsible for balancing workloads and administrative support from varied staff within the Marketing Group. Reports to the Sales Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Writing and/or editing text for marketing material
• Preparation of graphics, design layout, schedules, etc. for proposals and presentations
• General file maintenance for vendors and clients
• Coordinate the assembly of Proposal/Presentation process
• Create Project description sheets, organization charts.
• Seek/research/verify project leads.
• Develop customized marketing materials as needed.
• Assist other Marketing Coordinators with information.
• Provide overall support to the staff/liaisons in the 44 Turner territories.
• Participate in the continual improvement/modification of marketing material.
• Maintain Group Marketing Material current and accessible on the web site.
• Responsible to protect and promote Turner’s interests in all matters.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 years experience in Marketing. Strong Computer and IT Skills. Must be a self-starter with strong Graphic Design Skills. Excellent phone skills, good common sense, can set the tone in a letter both grammatically and politically, PowerPoint Presentation, good listening skills. Works well without supervision. Can take direction w/o follow up, Excellent Communication Skills. MS Windows 2000: Word/PowerPoint/Outlook/ Excel/ Outlook. Experience with Adobe, Quark and Corel software.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.TURNER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Turner Construction Company - 19 months ago
Turner Construction Company is recognized as the leading general builder in the U.S. The company’s 5000+ employees perform work on...