This position is responsible for coordinating strategic initiatives for multiple direct to consumer brands within the Canadian market. This position will focus on executing on all aspects of both acquisition and current member marketing campaigns. Exceptional attention to details and the ability to work cross-functionally with the appropriate teams is essential to success. Candidate must have demonstrated writing skills, product, channel, collateral and consumer communications development experience. The person in this position may also assume additional responsibilities on other projects depending on the other growth initiatives within the department.
- Responsible for ensuring that the overall direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of Canadian marketing campaigns are consistent with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Monitor, analyze and initiate brand strategies with a view to optimizing the lifetime value of each customer.
- Coordinate Winback and Cross Brand email campaigns including the development, tracking and optimization of creative and overall performance.
- Create, review and approve production development schedules, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work with cross-functional team members to develop packaging, collateral and other product related material.
- Interface with operations and logistics teams to oversee inventory allocation and execution of sales orders.
- Coordinate approvals with Brand Management and internal Legal teams to ensure that creative, product, collateral, offers, images and verbiage are compliant.
- Oversight of key marketing ops functions for campaign set up including: promotional templates, source keys, kit codes, BOM building and item code requests, new product set up, translation guides, IBTM scripting, cart language, offer changes etc.
- Help support current member marketing initiatives including online and printed catalog and kit customization strategies.
- Write business rules and guidelines as necessary for distribution to key parties (ie. Advocate alerts, creative touch strategy for member emails.)
- Assist with regulatory approvals for Canadian specific products.
- Liaise with internal teams to maintain sales support materials (digital assets, artwork, celebrity contract expirations, product samples, brand presentations and production assets).
- Perform research to gain consumer knowledge; monitor and report on competitive and market trends related to key industries
- Demonstrated ability to build & maintain cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellence in organization and planning.
- Excellence in communication and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to establish and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime if required
- BS/MS in marketing, business or other quantitative fields preferred.
- Experience in large-scale consumer-focused direct response/database marketing environment a plus.
- Experience working with marketing analytics and be capable of leveraging the appropriate analytical tools (business intelligence systems and Excel) to provide summaries or more detailed analysis as requested.
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with COGNOS (Business Intelligence) a plus.