Do you have strong analytical skills?
Can you package and present data/information in an impactful manner?
Are you an Excel, Access, Database guru?
If yes, we are looking for you!
The RIS Distribution Advisor Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Database Consultant to join their team. In this role successful candidates will use their analytical skills and proven Excel, Access, and database experience to do the following:
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have the following:
- Provide tactical marketing support to advisor marketing and regional marketing teams.
- Support the RIS marketing teams by providing data management and analytics activities to help them locate, educate, and acquire retirement focused advisors.
- Develop in-line processes to assist in updating and keeping financial professional data clean, complete and accurate Ensure lists support Do Not Call, Do Not Mail and Do Not E-Mail requirements. Scrub list for opt outs, duplicate records, alliance relationships, etc. Create lists based on customer preference and opt-ins.
- Prepare metrics/tracking analysis reports to measure direct marketing campaign effectiveness as measured by ROI, response rate or other campaign objectives.
- Effectively develop systems to facilitate campaign and event tracking to support all key marketing initiatives
- Access, research and procure prospect lists as needed to support RIS marketing campaigns. Align data with segmentation needs
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key business partners to identify data structure and data mining solutions to support marketing campaigns
- Provide technical and financial professional/consumer data advice to meet business needs, which will require development of a deep knowledge of the various data systems, including database infrastructures, data sources, data flows between the systems, and reporting output.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2 -4 years of database marketing analyst experience
- Strong analytical skills with proven excel, access, and database experience.
- Advanced computer skills required, including proficiency with Excel spreadsheets and Access database software
- Strong organizational skills, decision-making and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and provide strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and oral and written communication skills
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
- Strong knowledge of financial services distribution structure preferred
- Company and RIS business unit product knowledge preferred.
- Experience with reporting systems and data manipulation is a plus
- Strong customer focus and understanding of marketing up front a plus
Background Check Requirements: Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Principal Financial Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Ah, the circle of life. For a child in elementary school, avoiding the principal is paramount. However, folks looking toward retirement may...