Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and execute overall strategies for direct mail campaigns, based on analytical review of market and trends.
- Utilize data warehouse to build player analyses for launch of direct marketing programs.
- Manage marketing reinvestment strategy for direct marketing programs and initiatives to targeted customer base Design and perform hypothesis testing to evaluate the success direct marketing programs.
- Prepare on-request analysis related to all aspects of player reinvestment and profitability, interpreting and analyzing reports to gain actionable insight.
- Monitor and ascertain performance of players across tiers and across recency, frequency and value levels.
- The incumbent is responsible for analyzing both player database and slot performance profitability trends, running reports daily, weekly and monthly as needed.
- Achieves desired results through creation and/or adoption of methods, procedures and guidelines to maintain desired standards, and high quality service. Then, monitors results through inspection, evaluation and analysis. Makes changes if necessary to achieve end result.
- Management accountability for all team members for day to day and long term operations to include hiring, training and developing employees which includes coaching, mentoring and appropriate performance management up to and including separation.
- Manages outside agencies and letter-shops to ensure timely and precise program execution.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations, offers and customer database information.
- Maintain compliance with policies and procedures
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Five years in progressively more challenging roles in database marketing.
- Extensive background with relational databases with working knowledge of SQL for analytical query writing.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong background in statistical concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience conducting hypothesis testing of direct mail program.
- Familiarity with various Business Intelligence software a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze Budget and P&L Statements.
- Proven managerial and critical thinking skills required
- Compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and safety requirements
- Development of team to include completion of all required training and knowledge of all policies and procedures relating to their positions
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
Something to leave you with:
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 21 months ago - save job