Alliance Defending Freedom is seeking a highly professional Marketing Director - Internal Communication & Culture. In this position you will be responsible for inculcating organizational marketing and communication efforts among internal team members. You will develop internal branding platforms that ensure company-wide brand consistency that increases employee engagement. You will design and implement a communication strategy that enables team members to embrace the brand promise and shapes organizational culture. Tracking and measurement of all efforts both qualitatively and quantitatively is imperative. You will work closely with HR and other departments to create and implement team Member recruitment and training processes that promote organizational brand alignment. Using your influential management skills you will create “buy in” throughout all levels of the organization.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration/Management;
- Superior project management skills attending to complex projects with tight deadlines through collaborating with internal teams and external strategic allies;
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge, and experience in the design and execution of internal communication plans/or initiatives;
- Commitment to working in a cross-functional team environment;
- Passion to “succeed,” with an innovative mindset;
- Strong relationship skills – respond to requests with integrity, confidentiality and patience;
- Demonstrated influential leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access;
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Alliance Defending Freedom - 11 months ago
ADF is a legal alliance of Christian attorneys and like-minded organizations, defending the right of individuals to live their faith freely....