This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for arranging the booking, set-up, and establishment of company presence at events and exhibits.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area .
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) OR High School Diploma/GED with 3+ years in a marketing community outreach role.
- Experience working with Medicare, Medicaid and public health benefits
- Fluent in Spanish both written and verbal
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Experience with Microsoft
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint in creating and presenting presentations
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
UnitedHealthcare Community & State is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Experience in a community outreach marketing role
If you're ready to help make health care work better for more people, you can make a historic impact on the future of health care at UnitedHealthcare Community & State.
We contract with states and other government agencies to provide care for over two million individuals. Working with physicians and other care providers, we ensure that our members obtain the care they need with a coordinated approach.
This enables us to break down barriers, which makes health care easier for our customers to manage. That takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of good ideas. Most of all - it takes an entire team of talent. Individuals with the tenacity and the dedication to make things work better for millions of people all over our country.
You can be a part of this team. You can put your skills and talents to work in an effort that is seriously shaping the way health care services are delivered.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 9 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...