We are seeking a recent college graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising or communications! This is the time to join a growing Software Company. We grew by 47% in 2012!
The Events and Client Communications Coordinator is responsible for executing e-Builder's marketing events and client communications initiatives. They will plan, arrange and organize every aspect of e-Builder’s scheduled events, including tradeshows, new business events, client events and the annual user conference.
- Coordinate all associated venue, food, speakers, attendee, materials, equipment and communications logistics for e-Builder’s scheduled marketing-related events, including tradeshows, new business events, client events and the annual user conference
- Prepare and execute client communication using existing or newly created communications materials as needed aimed at supporting e-Builder account management efforts to promote e-Builder Enterprise usage adoption by clients
- Ensure effective client audience engagement results within defined budgets
- Maintain a macro view of all communications campaigns ensuring the same users are not targeted too frequently
- Maintain client information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation systems in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business administration or a related field. Master's degree or MBA a plus
- 1 year post college experience or class project or intern experience with business-to-business marketing programs.
- Demonstrable marketing communications acumen
- Enterprise technology customer communication experience a plus
Indeed - 20 months ago