Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable. Our mission is to harness the enormous impact of cable television on behalf of our advertisers. Comcast Spotlight serves 90+ of the nation's 210 designated market areas - including eight of the top 10 television markets. Comcast Spotlight's goal is to make cable television easy to buy, and to enhance the value of spot television via new technologies.
Comcast Spotlight is headquartered in New York City with 3,200 professionals located across the country, providing companies and their agencies with local, regional, and national spot advertising opportunities. Comcast Spotlight's Media Sales portfolio provides effective, interactive and targeted advertising applications that only spot cable can provide including: zone-based targeted : 30 spot advertising, long-form video on demand, and four distinct interactive platforms: Request For Information, Telescoping, Remind-Record, and the Comcast Interactive Program Guide.
Responsible for monitoring promotions and events activity and provides information during all stages of development. Generates and assists the Promotions and Events managers in liaising with the Sales department in order to provide support for day-to-day problems and coordinates all aspects of promotional activity. May assist with monitoring project
budgets. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Identifies and leads consumer event efforts with local and regional third-party event organizers
- Manages ticket request system and identify opportunities to improve ticket distribution operations
- Assists in coordinating and executing all promotional events and Ad Sales related client functions.
- Collaborates with other key personnel to create promotional assets, develop promotional strategy for value-add services, align messaging, and ensure tracking requirements are implemented for site promotions.
- Supports sales team by providing training in promotional sales, distributing and explaining network promotions, and traveling to client meetings to help present and sell promotional concepts.
- Assists in creating and updating marketing materials, including designing printed materials for Programming and client Promotions.
- Ensures and verifies commercial spots are aired according to contract requirements.
- Tracks promotional campaigns from creation to deployment, and generates and submits campaign reports.
- Attends sales meetings on a regular basis to report on the status of network and client promotions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
The location markers shown are all approximations.
FITA - 7 months ago
The Spotlight was founded in 1927 and has since become world-famous for its casting directories.
Today over 30,000 performers appear in...