Marketing Internship Summary:
Fueled by our unmatched commitment to the advancement of patient safety and care, Cook Medical is in search of qualified candidates for our Marketing Internship Program. Paid internships in Marketing are offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (Exact dates depend on school calendars.) All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Internships have included: Direct involvement in launching a medical device into the market; developing new approaches, including blogs, for Marketing to different customers; development of brand management strategies for medical device business units (e.g., Women’s Health, Surgical, Critical Care); attending industry job fairs to collect market research data from direct customers; designing marketing literature to support the sales team.
Mentor interaction is a valuable tool for the Marketing internship experience. In an effort to provide a nurturing environment, interns are assigned a direct mentor who provides a unique perspective of life at Cook. Mentors are chosen from across management levels, and all mentors are responsible for the day-to-day activities of their interns.
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative and an ability to work well with others.
• Candidates should be familiar with basic marketing strategies and programs.
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior years the following Fall Semester. Graduate students are also eligible.
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following Fall) for consideration.
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, Management)
Cook Medical - 22 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...