Location: Costa Mesa, CA
We are searching for a part-time, temporary Marketing Intern to assist with various marketing initiatives including but not limited to event planning and logistics, digital/online communications and miscellaneous sales support. This is an unpaid internship.
You'll gear up to tackle both big and small initiatives which are fun, challenging and bridge the world of marketing. Like a lot of organizations, sometimes we have tight deadlines, but we believe in assembling the best team possible amassing personality, skill, and overall enthusiasm to complete our projects together while delivering value to the end user and bottom line.
If you think you’re a good fit for the position and the team, we’d love to hear from you! Apply online at www.tickets.com .
- Assisting with the coordination of projects
- Support marketing strategies
- Participate in research on promotional price comparisons
- Sales support to include client appreciation gifts, prospect outreach and RFP shipping
- Assist with the general office support for day-to-day marketing needs
- This position will also assist with season ticket management
- Working toward completion of a degree program in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related fieldPrefer a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prefer a junior or senior, but will consider other class levels
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to write and communicate messages clearly and concisely
- Willingness to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work on a team as well as work independently
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Interest in online marketing
- Ability to come up with and present creative solutions and ideas
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Previous relevant marketing experience/internships and coursework preferred
- Some HTML experience/knowledge preferred
- Enrolled in an educational internship program
- Minimum of 20 hours/week (during normal business hours)
- Flexible schedule around classes
Tickets.com - 18 months ago
This company is ready to play ball online. MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is the Internet and interactive media arm of Major League Baseball...