We are looking for a part-time Marketing/PR/Branding Intern to join our rapidly growing companies beginning August 2012.
As a member of the Susco Solutions/Touch Studios team you will have the opportunity to develop systems and play a hands-on role in our marketing, PR and branding objectives. We are looking for a self-starter in pursuit of a career in the marketing industry who takes ownership of tasks, is detail-oriented, possesses a strong work ethic and brings genuine enthusiasm to work every day.
Candidate must have experience in at least one of the elements of today’s marketing world listed below. Must also be eager to learn and experience all facets
Interns can expect to:
- Search Engine Optimization/Website Content Management
- Social Media Campaign Development
- Branding Identity
- Marketing Strategy
- Crisis Management
- Presenting to clients
- Community Relations
- Press Releases and/or Press Kits
- Online PR maintenance
Although this is a part-time position, candidate must have flexibility to attend occasional after-hours networking events. This is an unpaid internship, but school credit can be earned for this internship.
- Gain enough experience in all skillsets above to be able to add to résumé
- Own projects that will directly contribute to company’s objectives
- Conclude internship with an enhanced portfolio of work
- Utilize marketing tools to create mobile applications from scratch
- Join Marketing Director at professional networking events
- Participate in creative sessions and conference calls
- Opportunities for project management
- Aid management in whatever capacity they are needed
- Clerical duties on occasion
Susco & Touch Studios - 16 months ago