Job Title…………………. Marketing Coordinator
Department……………... Marketing Department
Supervisor………………. General Manager
Plans and executes marketing, advertising, and product promotion activities, consistent with the goals and objectives of the organization.
Key Result Areas
- Advertising & Promotion
- Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the dealership’s marketing plan; also maintains routine updates of the marketing plan.
- Conduct market research activities and analysis and establishes data management to improve the dealership’s marketing efforts.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the dealership’s marketing, advertising, and public relations activities.
- Organize community events for the dealership, such as fashion shows, open houses, motorcycle rides, and charity events; also organize HOG chapter activities.
- Develop and manage annual marketing budgets, regularly monitors expenditures, and prepares summary assessments and reports.
- Monitor and analyze marketing promotion results to determine effectiveness of each promotion campaign.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with marketing techniques.
2) Advertising & Promotion
- Direct and coordinate production of advertising and promotional spot announcements, press releases, and direct mailings to customers.
- Create, review and/or oversee television and radio spots, newspaper, magazine advertising, and other promotional publications.
- Write and edit promotional and informational materials, such as press releases, brochures, and newspaper and magazine advertisements.
- Professionally promote the dealership’s products and services to attract new customers and/or target markets.
- Authorize information for publication, such as interviews with reporters or articles describing activities of the dealership.
3) Customer Service
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales, maintain customer relationship, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
4) Other Duties
- No Supervisory Responsibilities
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all marketing personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM’s and owner(s).
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Prefer experience and/or training in promotional activities.
- Prefer knowledge and experience with marketing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
Indeed - 20 months ago