Lead in the execution of all phases of the marketing/sales process including: client/station ascertainment exchange, product development, campaign roll-out, project execution, customer/station fulfillment, and project recap.
• Coordinate and manage station events as well as ability to create new revenue generating events.
• Effectively lead, manage and drive national and local sales teams through assigned station projects including: project overview, prospect analysis, account targeting, presentation development, client/agency presentations, internal/external coordination and communication, project tracking and reporting, and project completion analysis.
• Support station’s new business development efforts with its marketing and digital offerings and through the development of new clients.
• Serve as point person for sales/marketing department with all other station departments including news, promotion, and programming. Serve as point person with NBCU Business Development/Marketing teams in NY and around the country.
• Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close working relations with local and national sales managers, and the entire sales force.
• Maintain detailed reports including project goals, timelines, budgets, etc.
• Operate within marketing, sales budgets and operating budgets in a team framework.
Minimum 5 years prior experience in a TV, broadcast, digital sales or marketing managerial role is required. Minimum 2 years’ experience in an event marketing capacity required. Must be willing to work in Bala Cynwyd, PA and submit to a background check.
Prior experience in a broadcast marketing or ad agency account management role a plus. Knowledge of how ad agencies, marketing/promotion companies and direct clients operate is important. Experience with project management a must. Experience with and an understanding of the digital/new media world is critical. Thorough understanding of current events, local businesses and business issues in Philadelphia and surrounding areas a plus. Creativity and an imaginative mindset is necessary. Must possess a driving “want-to win” attitude and strong written and oral communication skills. Must able to manage multiple projects with little direction and be able to work independently. A results-driven focus and a detail-oriented mindset are necessary. Highly proficient computer skills are critically important. MBA preferred.
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of...