Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Area Director or State Director
The Marketing Manager will execute the referral management and marketing plan for a defined state or area within a state, and work closely with senior managers to brand and promote the Caregiver Homes program with the goal of impacting the overall growth of the program. This position will work closely with the operations team as well as the corporate marketing department to ensure that standards established are implemented for assigned territory . The position will work toward meeting state and branch established metrics for Referrals and Qualified Lead expectations.
Planning and Implementation
1. Collaborate with operations managers to execute referral management and marketing plan, activities and assignments in support of the strategic plan.
2. Coordinate area and local participation in conferences, events and other activities as defined through branch and area strategic marketing plan.
3. Assist with identification of opportunities for establishing and building relationships with all referral sources and community stakeholders, including professionals, community leaders, non-professionals, current and past CGH caregivers and the media.
4. Develop, maintain, and adhere to project schedules and collaborate with managers to work within budget for the project.
5. Oversee the re-ordering of collateral materials.
6. Collaborate with Corporate Marketing Department to identify and execute on specific campaigns for varied media outlets in conjunction with operations managers.
7. Respond to requests for assistance in planning events, sending invitations, and specific logistics.
Reporting and Analysis
1. Participate in maintaining database which will be used to track activity and generate reports on progress toward goals.
2. Establish and measure the success of promotional campaigns for varied media outlets.
3. Track the quantities of collaterals and giveaways, and re-order as needed.
4. Track requests for collateral for specific events.
5. Review weekly reporting with supervisor of metrics and funnel activity, and the results of all activity, and work with managers to change strategic plan as needed to obtain results.
Marketing and Promotion Standards
1. Implement strategic marketing plan templates and update quarterly and annually.
2. Implement template and process for requests for promotional events.
3. Collaborate periodically with corporate marketing department to establish and evaluate standards and best practice.
1. Collaborate with operations managers to establish and actively work to facilitate local and area professional relationships and networks.
2. Understand area metrics for growth goals and related qualified leads and inquiry requirements, and report on progress to supervisor on a weekly basis.
3. Establish and foster relationships with local media outlets.
4. Actively find opportunities for Caregiver Homes to spotlight program outcomes and information.
· BA in marketing or business degree
· 2-5 years of related marketing experience
· Knowledge of the state elder and disabilities service network preferred
· Experienced with sales and marketing campaigns
· Excellent writing, presentation and project management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to relate marketing plans and communications to program operations and goals
· The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
· Effectively able to work remotely while maintaining communication with all programs
· The position is based in the state office, and may require extensive travel throughout the state.
Planning and Implementation : Establish and implement an area plan for marketing and program promotion in conjunction with the operations management team, and update quarterly.
Reporting and Analysis: Track progress to benchmark and established metrics on a weekly basis, and adjusts plan as needed based upon results.
Promotional Standards and Product Expertise : Understands clinical otucomes, understands marketplace, shares expertise with others. Ensures that all marketing and promotion activity throughout the area adheres to the standards established by the company.
Communication/Relationship Skills : The ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally. Builds strong relationships with all referral sources and stakeholders both internal and external; is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, solicits feedback
Seniorlink/Caregiver Homes - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Caregiver Homes from Seniorlink is an innovative, proven model of full-time in-home care and support for elders and individuals with...