Trulia is seeking a Marketing Manager to drive our paid search campaign, organic (SEO), and mobile app acquisition analysis. This position requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM, SEO, content marketing, and mobile acquisition. The role requires an analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to optimize our marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching aspects of both the marketing and engineering roadmaps.
- Analyze paid search campaigns across multiple search engines to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met; predictive modeling on data to determine optimal mix of channels.
- Analyze Trulia and competitive activity in mobile download space – determine optimal channels and spend levels to both acquire and engage users.
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leveraging internal and external resources as well as data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the Paid and Natural Search Programs.
- Manage organic traffic (SEO) initiatives with Engineering and conduct analysis via testing to optimize traffic growth and downstream metrics.
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Cross departmental coordination to develop, implement and monitor new campaigns and creative units.
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI.
- 3+ years’ experience in some combination of paid acquisition, SEO, and/or mobile campaigns.
- Experience working for consumer internet brands with similar conversion models preferred.
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Creativity, teamwork, and strong attention to detail required.
- Willingness to have a ton of fun along the way!
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an...