Ultra Electronics - USSI designs and manufactures products and provides engineering services under two business areas: undersea products and audio products. USSI is an industry leader in the development and production of advanced electronic, electro-mechanical, and hydro-acoustic sensors, including sonobuoys, and sensor systems for military, homeland security, and commercial applications. USSI designs and manufactures communications equipment for integration into personal protective gear for firefighters and first responders as well as acoustic hailing products, which provide unparalleled fidelity long range voice communications and large area mass notification.
The main purpose of this position is to promote and manage the Ultra Electronics- USSI advanced acoustics product development offerings into various commercial marketplaces through established customers and strategic industry prime partnerships. This position will grow both the sales opportunity pipeline and the available product offerings by pro-actively contacting potential partners and customers in our focus markets. Through good business development practices, conducting on-site presentations and product concepts, directly promoting our capabilities at focused trade shows, and following up on all business leads received through our website, trade shows, and other advertising media, this individual will be responsible for the growth of the niche technologies associated with our offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technical field
- Complete understanding of the acquisition process related to commercial market space for transducer and advanced acoustics technologies.
- Must have 10+ years of technical field sales experience calling on large commercial customers.
- Experience in penetrating technology into new markets with new customers or promoting newly launched product lines
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must possess a Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Acoustics systems technology background
For more information about the Fort Wayne area, please visit: www.yourstorymadehere.com
Ultra Electronics - USSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Adaptive Materials - 17 months ago