Quidsi Inc., a subsidiary of Amazon, is an entrepreneurial leader and parent company of Diapers.com, Soap.com, BeautyBar.com, Wag.com, Yoyo.com and Casa.com. We offer our customers great prices while giving them the ultimate ecommerce experience strengthened by our award winning customer service. Come work with critical thinkers, hard workers and innovators who are energized by our passion to explore “what if” (the meaning of Quidsi in Latin) and driven by a commitment to inspire passion in our customers.
As the Marketing Manager for Casa.com you will primarily be responsible for managing customer acquisition and retention initiatives, with key objectives to attract new customers, reduce attrition, and maximize share of wallet.
Core responsibilities will include:
• Plan and execute acquisition marketing campaigns—including online (email, banner, social) and offline channels (print, TV, direct mail)
• Explore and identify relevant marketing partners and negotiate and execute partnership
• Perform marketing campaign analysis to identify most efficient channels and vehicles, and segment based on quality of customers acquired
• Plan and execute CRM Email Marketing campaigns, including testing and analysis
• Plan and implement delivery of targeted offers to reduce attrition and drive purchase of higher margin products
• Support development and implementation of other retention programs, including rewards program and relationship-building efforts
We are looking for an individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment that requires strategic thinking, outstanding analytical capabilities, creativity, and a desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done. The successful candidate will have at least 3 plus years of previous experience in a marketing or strategy role. Experience in direct marketing and online/e-commerce marketing is preferred.
This position is conveniently located in Jersey City, NJ, a four minute ride from the World Trade Center and just outside the Exchange Place PATH Station. Bordering the Hudson River, our offices have spectacular panoramic views of Manhattan and New Jersey.
Quidsi Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online....