We are looking for an ace marketing professional to be responsible for marketing of all our catering in New York. They will work with all our Catering Sales Management, GM’s and Chefs in order to build the catering business in our restaurants.
Proactive Partnership - Be the face of Patina Marketing for our East Coast Directors & Vice Presidents of Operations. Be Food Bloggers’ best friend. Partner with NY’s premier chefs. Be a vital part of the restaurant scene, cultural institutions and sports & entertainment establishments.
Reactive Support - Keep the menus on the pages and sales collateral in stock, bring to life compelling website content, oversee communication of marketing plans with PRG management & restaurant operations, and most importantly win the trust & respect of managers, chefs & PRG management.
Develop and activate the East Coast Marketing plan for all of Catering, which will include:
• Collateral and physical showcase
• Develop Marketing program for Catering at PRG's network of premiere East Coast Destinations, including leading performing arts and cultural centers
• Develop Offsite Catering program to leverage the strength of PRG's award-winning restaurants and culinary team
• Develop portfolio of packages of the unique experiences that only PRG can bring to market
• Develop Customer Contact Plan uniting PRG's databases
• Develop Calendar of Client Relations activities to showcase the diverse catering opportunities within PRG's portfolio of restaurants and destinations
• Engage PRG's world class Culinary Team, including Chef Joachim Splichal, to support Catering in providing preeminent experiences
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 4 years experience in Manager level role in the restaurant/hospitality industry
• Ability to self-motivate and lead department to highly effective communication to the field
• Passion for food & beverage with a grand knowledge of culinary
• Local travel may be required when considered necessary
• Competitive compensation package
• Major medical insurance options
• Dental, Vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation
• Matching 401K program
• Company Dining program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
More than just an equal opportunity employer, PRG enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
We believe that talent, drive and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.
Patina Restaurant Group - 8 months ago
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...