Ultra Electronics - USSI designs and manufactures products and provides engineering services under two business areas: undersea products and audio products. USSI is an industry leader in the development and production of advanced electronic, electro-mechanical, and hydro-acoustic sensors, including sonobuoys, and sensor systems for military, homeland security, and commercial applications. USSI designs and manufactures communications equipment for integration into personal protective gear for firefighters and first responders as well as acoustic hailing products, which provide unparalleled fidelity long range voice communications and large area mass notification.
The main purpose of this position is to promote and manage the Ultra Electronics- USSI HyperSpike commercial sound, High Power Speaker Array (HPSA) and Public Address (PA) product offerings into various commercial marketplaces through well-established OEM and distribution channels. This position will grow both the sales opportunity pipeline and the available product offerings by pro-actively contacting potential OEM partners in our focus markets. Through good business development practices, conducting on-site presentations and product demonstrations, directly promoting our products at trade shows, and following up on all business leads received through our website, trade shows, and other advertising media, this individual will be responsible for the growth of both the brand and the niche technologies associated with our offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technical field
- Complete understanding of the acquisition process related to both civil, DoD and commercial market space.
- Must have 10-15 years of field sales experience calling on distribution partners and strategic relationships with regards to customers.
- Candidate must show documentation of exceeding or achieving specific sales goals (Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual) .
- Experience in penetrating new technology into new markets or promoting newly launched technology
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Training in Miller Heiman or other professional sales techniques
For more information about the Fort Wayne area, please visit: www.yourstorymadehere.com
Ultra Electronics - USSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Adaptive Materials - 22 months ago