The Marketing Manager- Lead Acquisition is responsible for the creation, launch, management, optimization, and reporting of Empire’s new lead acquisition efforts, initially pay per call and digital affiliate channels. This business-critical role is responsible for the delivery, at reasonable cost per lead, of interested customers to our call center or web site to make an appointment for a free in-home estimate. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Development & Affiliate Management
- Identify opportunities, recruit new affiliates, negotiate financial structure of deals, manage contracts and commission structures
- Set up campaigns, manage ongoing communication, and optimize creative strategies. Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers.
- Work closely with existing publisher/affiliate base to maximize effectiveness of ongoing campaigns.
- Develop and execute ideas for new lead generation programs, inside or outside of existing company frameworks.
- Manage relationship with Ring Revenue, our Affiliate/Phone Management partner.
- Work with partners to shut down fraudulent/bad sources of traffic.
- Analytics & Optimization
- Analyze performance of affiliate campaigns to identify opportunities, prevent fraud, and ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions
- Optimize ongoing performance through analysis of existing performance, development, and execution of new tests (landing pages, promotional offers, call center processes, IVR changes, etc.)
- Monitor daily performance to identify new opportunities or issues. React quickly, explore potential solutions, and manage implementation to completion.
- Analyze performance for affiliates and sub-affiliates to ensure quality of traffic is maintained. Manage profitability against billing success metrics
- Develop and present weekly reports on performance of areas overseen.
- Ensure brand appropriateness of all Affiliate marketing programs.
- Keep up with industry trends and monitor competition
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments (E-Commerce and IT on digital traffic and tracking/reporting methods; Call Center for phone traffic; Legal on new program definition and protections; etc.).
- Take on additional projects and business responsibilities as opportunities and interests arise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 10 Years of business and marketing experience; Minimum 3+ years affiliate management experience.
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate channel/program.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, with an orientation to details. Ability to resolve problems at both the strategic and execution levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills—both written and verbal. Exhibit ability to organize thoughts, communicate clearly, completely and concisely.
- Adept at multi-tasking with ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Possesses strong project management skills and has the ability to work well within a team environment and individually.
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships.
- Understanding and knowledge of additional on- and off-line marketing channels (TV, PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications required.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
Empire Today LLC - 8 months ago