We are looking for an experienced interactive Marketing Manager to oversee creation of the Leap Motion App Store and subsequent marketing and merchandising of the store to Leap customers. This role will initially oversee the entire creation process, including user-experience strategy, design/copy, and front- and back-end development, while managing external agency and vendor partners. Once the app store is live, the role will encompass editorial curation and merchandising of featured content to Leap customers, analysis of performance, and contribution to the future product roadmap. |
The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering digital programs and is equally comfortable with defining strategy as with managing projects and programs at a detailed level. Great communication skills and experience managing across various internal and external stakeholders is a must.
- Lead creation and execution of the Leap Motion App Store
- Manage program scope, timelines, deliverables, and budget
- Serve as the point person for external agencies and vendors
- Ensure consistency and quality across all deliverables
- Establish metrics for success and measure impact
- Partner with Developer Relations team to identify featured content within the App Store
- Own creation of all merchandising materials within the store
- Identify marketing opportunities for the app store, execute against new programs
- Work with the App Store Program Director to define future roadmap
- 5-7 years managing interactive programs
- Experience in defining digital marketing strategies and executing on them
- Knowledge of measurement and ROI
- Understanding of brand strategy and design-oriented delivery
- History of managing budgets
- Experience working with an outside agency or vendors
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Familiarity of web technologies and current web development trends
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal skills.
- Background in eCommerce, micro-transactions or other app stores is preferred
LEAP Motion is making the world°s most accurate gesture controlled input device. With sub-millimeter accuracy, real-time response rate and ten-ï¬nger mapping, the Leap is years ahead of its time, and fundamentally changes how humans interact with computers.
Join the 8 million others who have seen our demo video at www.leapmotion.com.
We°ve been featured in over 800 news articles, won many innovation awards and been quoted as “The Most Important New Technology Since the Smart Phone ”: http://bit.ly/LQMpTY.
We have had overwhelming interest from consumers pre-ordering our device and we have had an overwhelming response from developers, with over 30,000 applications for our SDK looking to build revolutionary apps in the areas of 3D design/graphics, science/medical, games, robotics, AR/VR, data/imaging, education, art/music creation/presentations and many more -- all of which will kick start the LEAP App Store.
In addition, we are collaborating with top-tier manufacturers who are planning to license/integrate our technology into millions of laptops, monitors, TVs, gaming consoles, tablets, phones, cars, robots, appliances, simulators, and much more.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with one of the most revolutionary technologies that has come around in years. We are primed for exponential growth and to be a technology powerhouse.
We have secured $44.55 Million in funding by top-tier VCs, including Andreessen Horowitz, Highland Capital, Founders Fund amongst others.