At Crittercism, we°re working hard to help developers and mobile teams manage the performance of their mobile apps by providing the absolute best tools possible. Your job will be to increase awareness of our platform by managing the creation of content that gets the word out about how awesome these tools are. |
You°ll be alongside a small team of smart, passionate people in our SOMA office and working to catalyze the spread of a technology that improves mobile apps that are used by millions of people worldwide.
- Gain an expert-level understanding of our product and how mobile teams use it
- Develop marketing content strategy and our content editorial calendar
- Create content and manage internal/external resources to deliver sales tools, product kits, webinars, technical/industry blog posts, and case studies
- Refine content and delivery method based on measured results, split tests, etc.
- Ensure consistency in brand and message across social media
- Experience developing/implementing strategic marketing plans, integrated programs, branding, positioning, and product launches
- Proven track record of successful project management and delivery
- Working understanding of marketing automation systems, testing, and optimization
- Highly fluent in mobile, enterprise software, or cloud
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional role
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world°s first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company°s investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
Crittercism - 9 months ago