THE DISH ON CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Named after the delicious French dessert, Charlotte Russe began its sweet journey in 1975 with the first store opening in Carlsbad, California. Putting a spotlight on women in their teens and early twenties, our store offered access to major fashion trends at value-oriented prices. And over a few exciting decades, the mall-based chain went from 35 stores in Southern California to 500+ stores across the United States and Puerto Rico.
True to our California roots, Charlotte Russe is headquartered in sunny San Diego with creative offices just a skip up the coast in San Francisco. Among fab, fashion-forward merchandise, we also serve up proprietary Charlotte Russe and Refuge brands that our clientele loves. Check us out online or pop into one of our retail locations to see where all the fabulosity happens.
Live. Work. Laugh. In style. We love what we do at Charlotte Russe, and it shows in our employees—amazing, dedicated people with an eye for style. We work together seamlessly—like a great outfit—but we're always on the lookout for superstar additions. If you love fashion and an exciting, innovative workplace, then come join us!
The Online Marketing Manager is versed in all aspects of online marketing including identifying advertising avenues, organic and paid search, campaign management, creative testing, web analytics, project management and emerging trends. Desired candidate can plan and execute strategy and also enjoys working in a hands-on environment.
- Develop a comprehensive online marketing strategy geared towards direct revenue, lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention by leveraging website/s, email marketing, SEO, SEM, Social media, affiliate/partner management, etc. accomplished by leading and managing in-house and external resources
- Design, Manage and Optimize campaigns for Subscriber Acquisition / Lead Generation, Customer Acquisition/Conversion, and Customer Retention
- Design, Manage and Optimize SEO and SEM strategies and campaigns.
- Drive SEM programs: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting
- Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets
- Work with agency to test, monitor and optimize the delivery of ad campaigns from beginning to end, including both creative and media optimizations.
- Analyze keyword trends and ROI of keywords
- Research and analyze competitor SEM/SEO campaigns
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices
- Work with business partners to manage and update website to ensure search engine visibility, favorable user experience and brand consistency.
- Implement SEO initiatives and drive key processes and functions such as competitive keyword research, link analysis, link building, content development, and content optimization
- Work with partners to monitor and analyze website traffic to plan, coordinate and implement website advancements and drive feedback to relevant online marketing initiatives.
- Work with team to develop compelling ad copy, title tags, meta descriptions, and more
- Run daily and weekly marketing performance reports and provide insights and recommendations.
- Manage, coach and develop associate marketing manager
- Partner with cross-functional team members to build the business
- Minimum 7 years of experience in online marketing spanning SEO, SEM/PPC, display, direct mail and website management including 3 years of hands on SEM experienc
- Hands on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to extract insights to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis. Capable of pulling data from various resources and translating into trends, action plans, and compelling reports.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- Self-motivated; a good team player
- Proficiency with web analytics tools and Microsoft Excel is required
- A keen awareness of current industry trends and search best practices.
- Outstanding analytical skills and experience with data analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
To apply, please upload your resume and include your salary expectations!
Thanks in advance for your interest in Charlotte Russe!
Charlotte Russe - 19 months ago
Charlotte Russe Holding is sweet on young women's clothing. The mall-based retailer operates about 500 Charlotte Russe clothing stores...