Trulia helps homebuyers, sellers, owners, and renters find the perfect place to live by giving them inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. We’re built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and recently recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area. Trulia was founded in 2005 and, as of September 2012, is publicly traded on the NYSE!
About the Position:
As the Marketing Manager, Strategic Partnerships, you will be a key player in a vital initiative to build demand generation programs, and improve conversion rates for the Strategic Partnerships sales team--resulting in an overall increase in revenue for Trulia. As you build and deploy your programs and campaigns, fast iteration and data-driven analysis will guide you in your strategy. You should be eager to leverage expertise with email and marketing automation to generate qualified prospects for Trulia’s sales teams, as well as being resourceful working with internal and external partners.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing programs that reach millions of users, and is a balanced creative and analytical thinker who can strive in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment. You should have a passion for quantitative marketing as well as the skills to develop compelling messaging that helps customers overcome their barrier beliefs, adding value and providing an exceptional prospect/customer experience.
- Tactically (and thoughtfully) build outbound marketing programs, email nurturing campaigns, and marketing automation
- Develop partnership micro-sites and lead generation landing pages
- Identify needs for content, creating content where necessary, and develop marketing communication / sales enablement tools
- Work directly with strategic partners to manage customer training and content calendars
- Work with design team, engineering, external partners, etc. (cross-functionally) on tight timelines for implementation and reporting.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years experience
- Savvy and experienced with email platforms and marketing automation tools such as Marketo and ExactTarget.
- SaaS Marketing experience
- Real Estate industry knowledge a plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment.
Trulia - 20 months ago
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an...