As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country, Quidsi, Inc. & its Affiliates (Quidsi) own and operate Diapers.com (baby care), Soap.com (health, beauty and household essentials), BeautyBar.com (prestige beauty), Wag.com (pet products), YoYo.com (toys) and Casa.com (home). We like to work hard and play hard, always striving to improve our business, our people, our culture and the experience for our customers. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, the next step is yours. Send us your resume and come join a group of critical thinkers and innovators energized by the passion to explore "what if" (the meaning of Quidsi in Latin). For more information about our company, please go to www.Quidsi.com .
We are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager lead marketing efforts for Beauty Bar’s Sample Society as well as support marketing initiatives for Beauty Bar.com and Look.com..
Key responsibilities include:
· Performing marketing campaign analysis to identify most efficient channels and vehicles, and segment based on quality of customers acquired
· Planning and executing marketing efforts for Sample Society with focus on customer conversion and new customer acquisition
· Managing Sample Society monthly customer experience by coordinating box production and liaising with cross-functional teams
· Executing acquisition marketing campaigns for BeautyBar.com and Look.com—including online (search, affiliate, banner) and offline channels (print, TV, direct mail).
· Leading social media campaigns for Sample Society, BeautyBar.com, and Look.com
· Supporting development and implementation of other retention programs, including rewards program and relationship-building efforts
The ideal candidate will possess a clear direct marketing orientation coupled with strong consumer focus and instincts about how to build a meaningful brand. The position requires a relentless passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, and an attitude that anything is possible. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
· Bachelor’s degree with three to five years marketing experience
· Experience with direct response media, online marketing, ecommerce marketing strategies or related areas
· Superb math and analytical acumen
· Strong communication skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Excellent track record of cross functional team work
· Ability to effectively manage timelines and coordinate internal and external teams to deliver results
· Luxury brand marketing, particularly in the cosmetic space is highly preferred
This position is conveniently located in Jersey City, NJ, a four minute ride from the World Trade Center and just outside the Exchange Place PATH Station. Bordering the Hudson River, our offices have spectacular panoramic views of Manhattan and New Jersey.
Quidsi Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Soap.com - 24 months ago