The Marketing Manager- Distribution Channel will provide strategic and tactical marketing leadership for the Industrial Technologies Americas Region, focused on driving long term, profitable growth in the Specialty, AIRD, and Customer Center channels. This will include developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet channel needs.
Incumbent will provide channel support to ensure dramatic growth via market development, product portfolio positioning and value-proposition alignment, the 4 P’s of Marketing, market intelligence, sales assistance and sales training.
Primary purpose of this position is to effectively manage and drive the business within the region by providing sound alignment, support, and selling aids/ tools aimed at ensuring our focus is always aimed at both the current and emerging growth industries.
1.Business Development: Develop strategies and actions with linked activities to meet or exceed our business objectives.
2.New Product Development: Assist Product Managers in the gathering of competitive/ channel input to both enrich and drive the NPD process. Execute all new Marketinglaunches and generate market demand strategies for new products working in close collaboration with channel leadership and engineering. Insure sales channel effectiveness, adoption, and excitement for new products.
3. Consistent communication with Sales Leaders to assist in implementation of field initiatives designed to increase sales.
4. Market Intelligence: create processes to benchmark customer value, competitive activities & comparisons, and the overall gathering of market data and intelligence to help mgmt. in making sound decisions relative to price, scope, and promotion.
5. Channel Price Realization/ Market Share: Develop and implement distribution and pricing strategies for the Marketing portfolio to meet and exceed TLME, volume and market share targets.
6. Customer Satisfaction: Align and foster collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in OPS and Engineering to drive productivity, quality, profitability, and On-time delivery in order to drive “ease of doing business” that drives improvements in customer satisfaction measurements.
7. Performance Communication: Develop and publish metrics and a Dashboard tracking and trending business and communicating to the channel and channel leaders.
Industrial Technologies Closing:
Our Industrial Technologies sector provides products, services and solutions that enhance our customers' energy efficiency, productivity and operations. Industrial Technologies provides products, services and solutions to enhance customers’ productivity, energy efficiency and operations. Products include compressed air systems, tools, fluid power products, and golf and utility vehicles created by Club Car(R).
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refrigeration expert Hussmann International helps supermarkets and convenience stores chill out. The company makes and sells refrigerated...