Who You Are :
You have developed and implemented customer life-stage and lead generation programs in your previous roles and have experience working with Marketing Automation platforms. You understand the workings of an integrated Sales & Marketing funnel and have run Lead Scoring programs that deliver more qualified leads to Sales. You are tenacious when it comes to optimizing and testing your campaigns and constantly strive to improve performance. You are a natural when it comes to influencing and navigating across a matrixed, global organization. You like to have fun and love being in a creative environment even though you are very data oriented.
Your Next Challenge :
- Play a critical role in the development of global prospect and customer life stage programs for Getty Images property Thinkstock
- Identify opportunities and create automated programs for Thinkstock that nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel and deliver more qualified leads to sales
- Identify opportunities and create automated programs for existing Thinkstock customers throughout their life cycle that increase customer value, build loyalty and reactivate lapsed customers
- Drive email strategy including the ongoing optimization of email templates and development of newsletter strategy
- Manage the performance and ongoing optimization of Thinkstock Lead Scoring in Eloqua Marketing Automation platform
- Manage and measure the performance of the Sales outbound calling channels for Thinkstock programs
- Establishes metrics to track and optimize campaign effectiveness, lead performance & owned channels
- Partner efficiently across the marketing organization and other divisions to drive and implement your ideas and programs
What You'll Need :
- Proven success and significant experience in executing triggered customer life-stage and nurture programs in a Marketing Automation platform
- Minimum 5 years experience in strategy and execution for an e-commerce business
- Solid expertise Eloqua or similar Marketing Automation platforms with a deep understanding of data structure
- Expertise in customer segmentation and targeting
- Demonstrated knowledge of e-commerce, business strategy development and integrated media
- Demonstrated comfort with data analysis with advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to simplify the complex and present results in easy to understand ways
- Experience in cross-departmental project coordination, with a proven collaborative approach and excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- University degree (MBA and/or marketing certification, a plus)
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com.
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Getty Images - 22 months ago
Getty Images has an eye out for the big picture. The visual content provider is a major supplier of creative and editorial imagery,...