As a leading nationwide firm in building energy commissioning and optimization, Bes-Tech brings solid experience to our clients in the fields of HVAC systems, controls technology and commissioning, promoting energy efficient operations and maintenance best practices in commercial and institutional buildings. We strive to improve system and technology performance working on all types of facilities and systems from office buildings, manufacturer clean rooms, health care facilities, schools and much more. Our expertise is built on applied science combined with practical field experience and cross disciplines including mechanical, electrical and building automation controls.
The Marketing Manager will develop strategies toward key verticals to promote the sale of products / solutions / services. The strategy(s) will be developed jointly and coordinated with the field Sales Directors, Field Engineering Directors, and the Vice President of Sales & Marketing. The Marketing Manager will also coordinate the overall company’s branding as well as manage Bes-Tech’s over-all value proposition to certain industry verticals, channel partners, utility companies and other key influencing organizations. This includes managing industry trade shows, website, print materials, and social media.
The candidate should have a strong interest in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and advanced technologies. Must be able to manage and communicate at all levels within the a customer, channel partner, and utility organization environment influencing their opinions and views of Bes-Tech. There are no direct reports to this position, it will matrix with other Bes-Tech members and be based in Bes-Tech’s corporate offices in Omaha.
- Leader for the company in branding, messaging, and value proposition
- Develop and execute central marketing plan that include regional key issues
- Manage all selling and marketing tools: print, web, social media, trade groups
- Participate as a member of relevant regional industry groups
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience (certifications in this area are a plus).
- 3-5 years marketing management and branding experience
- Prior successful marketing role(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and superior interpersonal skills
- Understanding of product management practices
- Having operated in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel +30% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Compensation: Salary
- Experience: Mid-level
- Function: Marketing
- Omaha, NE Offices
- Paid Regional Association Memberships- term of employment
Opportunities for personal wealth creation
Our package features benefits that are among the best in the industry, offering you many opportunities to build your personal wealth. Our benefits are designed to attract and retain the most talented people.
- Company Paid Life Insurance – 2 X’s Your Salary Up To $200,000
- Competitive Medical & Dental Insurance
- Nine paid holidays per year
- 40 hours of personal time off per calendar year
- 10 days of vacation for each of the first five years of employment
- Bonus Distribution Plan
Building Energy Solutions & Technology, Inc. - 2 years ago
After establishing ourselves as a leading nationwide firm in building energy commissioning and optimization; Bes-Tech has added new...