Digital marketing! Social media! You live and breathe these elements that elevate the company’s presence in an online world crowded with competitors. Passionate and creative, you understand how to drive strategies and work with agencies, cross-functional teams and stakeholders across the globe to get desired results. The Marketing Manager, Digital & Social Media will be responsible for the end-to-end strategy and execution of all digital and social media platforms. This includes the redesign and management of the company website, digital marketing campaign initiatives and tools and ownership of all social media properties and content. You will join our dynamic global marketing team to ensure that we offer a comprehensive and growing digital/social community experience across the company and the embedded devices industry. Help us tell the story of our uniqueness in the market as a solutions provider for the world’s most innovative devices.
- Develop and execute a strategy for a new Bsquare blog, leveraging best practices in content marketing, including SEO/SEM, and content contributors to drive relevance and increase our visibility on the web.
- Support the company brand, along with the product and services marketing initiatives for digital campaigns.
- Management of marketing automation tools for campaigns, social media management, monitoring and measurement.
- Develop recommendations, obtain stakeholder approvals and successfully manage these tools as part of a coordinated strategy.
- Monitor the social conversation, for the company while keeping an eye on industry trends, customer problems, and product opportunities. Seek out opportunities to contribute and drive participation among your peers.
- Develop the strategy to skyrocket our social media reach, manage the properties and execution globally. This includes identifying new social opportunities to build awareness, demonstrate thought leadership and drive new business opportunities.
- Create and execute a plan to increase relevant web traffic and measure results.
- Own the coordination and distribution of the company external newsletter.
- Own the coordination and execution of internal company bulletins and newsletters.
- Manage production and distribution of multimedia content.
- Own marketing content and assets on internal company portal.
- Manage and direct the redesign and maintenance of the corporate website.
- Create and maintain a social/media content calendar with assigned roles, responsibilities and topical guidelines for contributions.
- Manage the calendar and all associated timelines, coordinating with internal stakeholders on contributions.
- Identify opportunities for improved user experiences.
- Communicate regularly with marketing principals on activities—obtaining buy-in from all necessary parties on content strategy, development and execution.
- Handle additional digital, social media and marketing operations-related, responsibilities, as assigned.
BSQUARE - 14 months ago