Marketing Manager, Life Sciences
Humedica is the foremost clinical intelligence company that provides private
cloud-based business solutions to the health care industry. The environment is
aggressive, fast paced and innovative. We are looking for smart, innovative
individuals who will take ownership of their responsibilities, work
collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the personal and professional
growth of the company and their peers.
Under the general direction of the Director of Marketing, the Life Sciences
Marketing Manager provides assistance in the development and implementation of
Humedica marketing and communications projects for the life sciences products,
including but not limited to event planning and coordination, internal/external
communications, and coordination of print production and electronic
communications to promote Humedica products and services. Also serves as a
marketing resource in the development of internal and external marketing plans.
Coordinates and manages national and regional tradeshows, new product launches
and special marketing events including:
- Creates pre and post communications to drive traffic and leads
- Work with sales team to develop and measure ROI metrics
- Develop event guide for all participants
- Arrange for shipping and booth logistics
- Research new tradeshows and make recommendations
- Track expenses for all tradeshows
- Produce ads and collateral as needed to support conferences
- Seek out speaker opportunities, call for papers and posters
- Assists with the submission of abstracts, posters, and speaker presentations
- Coordinates the successful implementation of marketing and communications
projects as assigned.
- Provides support for the writing/editing of presentations, publications and
other articles, correspondence, reports, and collateral material. Creates
charts, and other graphics to illustrate concepts presented.
- Supports social media efforts.
- Compiles market research on competitors, events or individuals as needed.
- Monitors and guides the appropriate execution of Humedica identity in all
formats. Assists in development and maintenance of graphics standards and style
guide for Humedica.
- Assists Director of Marketing in developing, managing and updating site
content, and works with IS and contracted web developer(s) as required.
- Coordinates special projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing or
Vice President Corporate Development and Marketing.
- Coordinates and supports Humedica sponsored webinars as well as webinars
with strategic partners and vendors.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in healthcare environment
- Experience in life sciences industry, specifically brand promotion,
marketing to patient segments or agency work
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint required; InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and HTML optional)
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 25% travel)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability work flexibly and thrive in a fast changing environment
- Superior organization skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Judgment and action skills required to solve problems
Our compensation plans are highly competitive including comprehensive benefits.
Our culture is intellectually rigorous, focused on solving daunting analytical
and technical challenges while supporting employees to maintain a healthy
balance of hard work and fun. We pride ourselves on the quality of our
employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.