Who We Are
At the Roche Group, about 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 30 years, using human genetic information to dtevelop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. The headquarters for Roche pharmaceutical operations in the United States, Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer and other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech, where we believe that our employees are our most important asset and are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
Marketing Planning Manager - Global Product Strategy
Participate actively in global commercial planning efforts by providing objective, in-depth analyses on current and future markets, product performance, customers, and competitors. Additionally, identify critical business issues and opportunities for growth, collaborate with Genentech/Roche teams, and work to embed an external market point-of view into the strategic direction of the company.
This Global Pipeline Planning Manager / International Business Analyst position is a global role based in South San Francisco. This individual will be a member of a global cross-functional team focusing on development of our pipeline products and will be required to travel domestically and internationally.
Who You Are
- Proactively and continuously assess the relevant marketplace and its dynamics, customers and competitors to enable strategic decision making regarding brands and business operations.
- Business partner within assigned cross-functional teams: developing strategic insights and providing in-depth product and marketplace knowledge.
- Ensures alignment across internal partners, stakeholders, and senior management.
- Leads initiatives to facilitate growth and development of the Global Strategic Analytics team
- Responsible for new market and product opportunity assessments.
- Creates, manages, validates, and refines forecasts (product and market)
- Communicates revenue forecasts and assumptions to internal partners, stakeholders, and senior management.
- Develops and implements market research plans, in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
- Provides analytical input to the Disease Area Director during due diligence for in-license opportunities and liaises with partnering groups.
- Actively contributes to cross-functional or other project teams, helping the overall business evolve, improve & excel.
APPLY DIRECTLY AT OUR WEBSITE
- Bachelors Degree (Biology or Business discipline is a plus)
- MBA or other related graduate-level degree (Masters or PhD in life sciences preferred) is a plus
- 3 years' experience in business development, strategic consulting or other analytical work in the pharmaceutical, biotech or related industries
- Experience developing and using Excel-based models and conducting quantitative analysis.
- Experience conducting or managing primary market research preferred.
- Experience in immunology and ophthalmology is a plus
- Global pharmaceutical brand experience is a plus
- Pharmaceutical/biotech/or related field sales or field sales management experience is a plus
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding qualitative, as well as any relevant quantitative, targets and goals
- Business travel, by air, train, or car, is required for regular internal and external business meetings
Sales Careers Online - 20 months ago
Working Here is Living a Life Inspired
We exist to make a difference to the lives of patients. They inspire us to develop groundbreaking...