Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.|
The primary role of the Marketing Production Coordinatoris to assist the Director of Marketing in creating highly effectiveonline and offline marketing campaigns and demand generation. The primaryresponsibilities of the marketing assistant are updating/maintaining existingwebsites, developing/editing sales tools, creating content (text and visual),co-managing social media outlets, gathering market/competitor research.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Manage and standardize content including customer-friendly product descriptions, product photography and relevant sales information. Develop a program to assure consistent implementation and company-wide compliance.
- Develop and maintain email marketing campaigns to customers on a regular basis.
- Work with sales and vendor relations to create and implement direct mail campaigns.
- Maintain and update keywords and descriptions to support click marketing (Pay per Click) campaigns on Google, Yahoo and other Search Engines.
- Develop product content for customer sales sheets.
- Provide creative advertising copy for monthly campaigns and website.
- Update/Edit website pricing, images, text
- Assist in managing all DXE social media outlets
- Maintain product feeds on all major ecommerce sites (ie., eBay, Amazon, etc.)
- Gather market research and manage database of competitor pricing/marketing tactics
- Develop campaigns to drive website traffic
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
· Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications.
· Two or more years of related experience.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator,InDesign, and Basic HTML
· Analytical - previous experience working withGoogle Analytics and offline tracking offline
· Experience with SEO/SEM & Social MediaManagement
· Healthcare-related experience.
· Solid writing and proofreading skills.
· Journalistic qualities including research and contentgeneration using available resources with
· Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS).
· Ability to manage large amounts of content and capturecritical selling points.
· Highly organized and detail oriented; able to organize andprioritize tasks to meet multiple
· Assertive and proactive; should be self-motivated,goal-oriented, quality-driven and capable of
working with minimal supervision.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to workeffectively with people at all levels within
the company as well as withvendors and manufacturers.
· Able to successfully work in a changing environment.
· Basic math skills; ability to calculate figures and amountssuch as discounts, margins and
· Ability to maintain and store confidential information.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer acompetitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensivebenefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago