At Puget Sound Energy (PSE) we have a long tradition of service, and an exciting and innovative future ahead!
Consider PSE for the next step in your career.
Marketing Program Manager #34113
Puget Sound Energy’s Corporate Communications Department is looking for two Marketing Program Managers to join our team! The Marketing Program Managers will develop and implement successful marketing strategies, campaigns and measurements for company programs and initiatives. They will also be responsible for creating alignment between departments and initiatives on key company communication opportunities and ensuring the needs, changing priorities and desired outcomes of customers are reflected in all company program and initiative communications.
This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role within PSE to help us better serve the environment, our customers and the communities in which they live. PSE provides an environment where all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to achieve maximum performance. We offer a comprehensive pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan and an employee assistance and wellness program. Gain the energy to do great things through a career with Puget Sound Energy!
- Implements the company communications and engagement experience work plan.
- Proactively engages key company (inlcuding Energy Efficiency) staff and management to develop the communications and engagement experience and implementation work plan, for targeted customer groups. Aligns program goals, objectives and strategies with the customer's needs, priorities and outcomes, as documented through Energy Efficiency and PSE-driven customer research efforts. This also requires having an in-depth understanding of the company's five-year customer plan and how the communications experience is being addressed across multiple business units.
- Contributes to the ongoing planning and execution of customer research efforts including: identifying key research questions, leading primary data collection, reviewing draft data collection instruments and reports, and participating in research finding presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, media, marketing, business innovation, business management or related field, and 5 years relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct experience in marketing communications with residential, commercial, industrial and/or institutional customers within a corporate and/or advertising agency environment.
- Proven experience in customer communications and engagement process improvement.
- Proven experience in developing a customer research plan and utilizing research findings to inform and improve upon customer engagement goals, strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of best in class practices for customer engagement both within and outside of the utility industry.
- Track record of innovation and creative thinking.
- Proven experience in managing complex projects with cross-functional teams and in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the techniques and processes needed to create a consistent and common voice across customer communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills and experience in collaboration and team building.
- Professional level competencies necessary to comprehend, analyze, and influence a wide range of complex business units and corporate-wide initiatives and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple priorities and irregular schedule commitments.
- Ability to manage projects, work with other departmental teams and deliver on commitments.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- LEAN certification, Project Management certification or Six Sigma certification.
- Broad knowledge of gas and electric utility rates, business objectives, to include operations, customer service, finance, and corporate relations.
- Customer touchpoint mapping, assessment and improvement.
PSE offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. PSE is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please apply online at http://www.PSE.com/careers
A sound investment, Puget Energy is the holding company for one of Washington State's largest utilities, Puget Sound Energy. The...