Marketing Programs Manager - Variant Analysis
Req # 120157
Company Introduction : Ingenuity Systems (Ingenuity) is a leader in life science & bio-medical information products and services enabling researchers and biologists to analyze and biologically interpret their experimental data and understand their data within the context of genes, pathways and networks. Ingenuity is passionate about its products, and dedicated to providing researchers and biologists with the knowledge required to make Better Decisions Faster™, accelerating the pace of drug discovery and development. Ingenuity has existing customer relationships with all of the top 40 pharmaceutical companies and large percentage of government, hospital/medical, academic, nonprofit and biotech customers.
Ingenuity Systems is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager for Variant Analysis. Ingenuity Variant Analysis is a web application that helps researchers studying human disease to identify causal variants from human sequencing data. The Marketing Programs Manager will drive multiple, concurrent demand generation campaigns for prospecting and lead nurturing, from strategy definition through tactical execution. Campaigns will span a variety of offline and online marketing communication vehicles including emails, banners and social media.
The ideal candidate is a creative, natural leader, who is metrics driven and possesses a strong ability to drive and project manage a wide range of initiatives. Must have strong prioritization skills, be self-directed, excellent communicator, results oriented and flexible, experienced in both strategic development and closed-loop campaign execution.
Specific responsibilities include:
Strategic development of campaigns, including audiences, messaging, offers, reach vehicles, frequency, campaign timing and flow, A/B testing, and forecasted metrics Campaign execution, including:
- Setting up, testing and launching campaigns through list brokers, media partners, and Marketo
- Reporting on campaign metrics / results, link tracking and closed-loop management of campaigns
- Creative development (creative wireframes and copywriting) of emails, banners, landing pages and thank you pages
- Coordination with design resources to produce the campaign artwork
- Developing and managing the demand generation campaign calendar
- Interfacing cross functionally to manage or gain approval on copy and offers
- Leveraging existing content and/or developing new content (copy and offers)
- List pulls, rentals, purchases
- Providing campaign insights, feedback and best practices
- 4-6 years’ combined B to B marketing communications and demand generation experience in life sciences or high tech software (must have)
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Experience with Marketo (ideal)
- Experience with Salesforce.com is helpful
- Experience with social media as a marketing tool (Facebook, twitter, blogs, target audience related community sites) is a plus
- Requires solid writing, content development and editing skills – ideal candidate has experience messaging to and reaching the academic life sciences audience
- Must be experienced with researching and procuring target audience lists
- Requires both strategic development and hands-on tactical execution expertise
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, general business or similar
- Familiarity with next generation sequencing technologies
Ingenuity can be found at the crossroads of information technology and biology. The company provides software tools that researchers use in...