Marketing Project Coordinator-Bloomington, MN
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college specializing in high-demand educational programs in a supportive, student-centered environment. Rasmussen College offers Certificate and Diploma programs through Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees online and across its 22 Midwest and Florida campuses. By combining career development expertise, high academic standards and exceptional student support services, Rasmussen College graduates gain the skills to succeed in their chosen field. Since 1900, Rasmussen College has been dedicated to being a primary contributor to the growth and development of the communities it serves. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit rasmussen.edu .
The Marketing Project Coordinator is an extraordinary position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; a robust and defined career path; and most importantly, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of aspiring students and their communities. The employee will leverage his/her experience in the field to manage all aspects of marketing projects, including planning, communications, and messaging strategy for Rasmussen College.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversee projects from discovery phase through to completion
- Lead kickoff meetings
- Develop, communicate, and manage timelines for each project
- Ensure that the project moves through the process and is completed on time and within budget
- Ensure that deadlines with vendors are met
- Communicate regularly with aligned Marketing partners
- Ensure proper routing and approvals to include Compliance and Program Team (where applicable)
- Leverage and update project management system with project status
- Collaborate with team on process improvement
- Prepare weekly dashboard reports
Rasmussen is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two+ years of related experience; experience within in an agency setting is a plus
- Experience with interactive or web projects a must
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Expert in Excel; Microsoft project preferred but not necessary
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and effectively work under tight deadlines
- Strong customer services skills
Rasmussen, Inc. - 17 months ago