Work closely with Affiliate Marketing Manager and Acquisition Marketing team to implement integrated marketing plans for EverBank’s publishing affiliate marketing channels. The position will manage the operational aspects of a project, and will be responsible for coordinating the different resources that work on the project in order to deliver the project on time, on budget, and at the required quality level. The successful candidate will be able to work and make decisions independently, as well as interact with multiple stakeholders, at all levels of the organization, to execute flawlessly.
• Work with Marketing Manager in the creative development and execution of marketing initiatives, including online marketing campaigns and email communication for publishing affiliates marketing channels.
• Draft creative briefs and project requests based off of strategic program plans.
• Develop understanding of strategies behind projects managed.
• Work closely with functional business groups to effectively manage projects with efficiency and effectiveness to achieve projects goals and objectives.
• Regularly measure, monitor, analyze and communicate marketing results.
• Ensure marketing deliverables adhere to all corporate brand strategies, messages and guidelines.
• Manage project and compliance approval and marketing workflow processes for designated projects
• Basic understanding of processing invoicing, general ledger accounting and the ability to ensure expenses are hitting in the right place at the right time.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements):
• Highly motivated, energetic and proactive individual with proven ability to execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills with solid writing, editing skills and the ability to present to potential and current affiliate contacts.
• Project management expertise with strength in documenting and managing implementation plans and timelines and producing reporting for the period.
• Strong partnering expertise to work directly with outside contacts to maintain the relationship.
• Ability to research marketing opportunities and track/analyze marketing campaign effectiveness utilizing various tracking programs and reporting tools.
• Ability to proactively manage multiple projects at a time.
• Strong interpersonal skills and dedicated to team environment.
• Advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Training and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
• 3 years plus of direct to consumer marketing experience that includes digital communications, communications design, program and/or campaign management.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in maintaining sales and/or marketing relationships.
• Interactive marketing experience a plus.
• Financial service industry experience preferred.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Everbank - 23 months ago
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...