The Marketing Trainee is responsible for generating new business in an assigned territory. This is an inside sales position that offers a base salary plus commission. In this position you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work closely with field management to determine target accounts.
- Solicit business through generated leads.
- Learn PHLY products and company culture to better represent our business amongst the Industry.
- Recommend amount and type of coverage based on analysis of the prospect's business.
- Work closely with the Underwriting team on the submissions.
- Present the proposal to the agent and follow up with the customers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required to obtain Property & Casualty License prior to starting
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment.
- Effective communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to use various resources and product knowledge to achieve sales goals
Philadelphia Insurance Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, or sexual orientation.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Tokio Marine Group
- 2 years ago - save job
Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corporation, selected as one of the Forbes Magazine 200 Best Small Companies in America for 2001, is a...