The Marketing Representative promotes
Fidelis Care products by identifying potential members and opportunities in assigned
communities. The Marketing Representatives interact
directly with prospective members through education and assisted enrollment into the New York State of Health programs and re
present Fidelis Care at various community events, marketing sites, and customer home visits as directed by management.
- High School Diploma Required
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience required
- 2-5 years of related experience preferred
- Evening and Weekend Work frequently required
- Lifting 25 pounds
- Carrying 25 pounds
- Standing, Stooping/Crouching, Bending, Reading, Speaking, Listening, Writing, Cold, Heat, and Atmospheric Exposures (dust, fumes, vapors, and gases) are required for the position
Fidelis Care - 12 months ago
From its origin in 1993 as the Catholic Health Services Plan of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc., Fidelis Care has grown -- both in the scope of...