MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYST
Consumer Housewares, Home Goods and Electronic Products
Our client is an award-winning consumer durable products company, a leading innovator with a passion for great products and a track record of explosive growth.
Our client is focused on delivering innovation, style, convenience, value, and peace of mind to active consumers and is strategically positioned to dynamically grow their market share by investing in the right people and the right product lines to ensure their growth and success.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Market Research Analyst will work closely with the Marketing, Engineering, Industrial Design, and Sales team, in order to successfully:
- Develop and execute in-depth qualitative and quantitative market and consumer research projects.
- Analyze and synthesize research data to identify actionable consumer insights and unmet needs.
- Present findings to cross-functional new product development teams and package relevant information for Sales presentations.
- Identify new and cost efficient methods of obtaining consumer input and feedback.
Our client offers to this highly qualified individual the following:
- BA in Marketing or related degree
- 3-5 years relevant market research experience
- Must be detail oriented and organized, with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects continuously against timelines
- Excellent compensation and benefit programs
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a highly talented, cross functional team
- Opportunities for promotion for highly motivated and capable people.
Please e-mail your resume in word format to
MRINetwork - 21 months ago