The MRM Website Project Coordinator will support implementation, execution and maintenance of the company's MRM website. They will work closely with the Brand Standards Team to deliver high quality and brand compliant content.
- Develop and continuously enhance the company's MRM website
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with MRM vendor
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Coordinate communication of brand expectations within the MRM website
Provide ongoing support to the Marketing Services Team to accomplish a variety of cross-functional work; the ideal candidate must have skills and ability to work effectively in a multi-functional team environment. Chick-fil-A values leaders with high "people skills" so the leader must have an engaging and personal leadership style that balances relationship development with task accomplishment, while also having the ability to strategically plan and effectively execute initiatives.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in the field of marketing, preferably in Marketing Resource Management websites
- Strong understanding of graphic design and visual communication principles
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proven track record of success in both professional and academic environments
- Able to multi-task within a fast paced, complex and often ambiguous environment
- Critical attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strength in time management and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Self-starter who takes initiative to elevate the level of deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CS5 or higher, and some experience in web design
- Limited travel may be required
Chick-fil-A - 11 months ago
Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A, Inc., the nations' second-largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain (based on sales), currently more than...