SME seeks an experienced Marketing Specialist/Coordinator for our Plymouth headquarters office. Primary responsibilities will include:
1. Preparing qualification packages and project specific proposals for each practice group;
2. Creating, updating and maintaining marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, project sheets, staff resumes and Power Point presentations;
3. Managing graphic identity and image library;
4. Providing updates to the company website and Sharepoint libraries;
5. Conducting market research to support business development team;
6. Developing external communications materials including advertisements, brochures, handouts, etc.;
7. Collaborating effectively with SME personnel across all levels and supporting business development and marketing teams;
8. Designing graphics for corporate graphic displays and exhibit booth components;
9. Managing exhibit registration, shipping, purchasing and the preparation of relevant materials for conferences/trade shows;
10. Designing graphic standards for all presentations used for business development and thought leadership initiatives.
Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction Industry.
Must have ability and desire to work both independently and collaboratively with team members located in regional offices in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Publisher and PowerPoint, and knowledge of Deltek Vision CRM preferred, but not required.
SME supports clients at every stage of development and ownership, from site acquisition, design and construction to maintenance, restoration and redevelopment. We are an employee-owned firm with a successful 49-year history of providing consulting in the geosciences, materials and the environment. SME provides excellent opportunities for professional development in a flexible and friendly work environment. Our benefits package includes: medical, life, disability income, and long-term care insurance; 401(k) and Profit Sharing programs; and bonus and paid time off (PTO) programs.
Soil and Materials Engineers, Inc. - 12 months ago
For nearly four decades, SME has been helping organizations find the most cost-effective ways to develop, construct, maintain and extend the...