This role researches, plans, implements, evaluates and tracks marketing communication projects for a specific market segment. Responsibilities may include brand awareness, product education, direct mail, public relations, special events management, and advertising.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Works with the marketing agency on the design, production, and placement of marketing material
- Provides recommendations for concept development and design layout of marketing materials based on experience and data analysis
- Tracks, measures and analyzes the effectiveness of marketing materials. Responsible for providing strategic recommendations designed to increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Maintains compliance folder of marketing communications
- Develops project plans, manages and monitors project progress.
- Prepares status reports on marketing efforts.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
- Works with marketing database (using SeQuel) to create and quality management of direct mail queries.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Two years of relevant experience, including the demonstrated ability to manage develop and implement marketing programs and materials
- Excellent composition and grammar, creative thinking, and communication skills
- Analytical thinking, product and industry knowledge
Great-West FinancialSM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro...