Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Contract Marketing Specialist / Marketing Coordinator position for the Orange County, CA office of a national law firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce marketing collateral in conjunction with firm marketing staff and partners.
- Coordination of client and business development events.
- Create/revise attorney biographies and other marketing information.
- Respond to request for proposals “RFP’s”.
- Maintain database of clients/contacts for marketing efforts.
*Represents basic qualifications for this contract Marketing Specialist / Marketing Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- *MUST have 3+ years of marketing experience in a professional services environment, legal is highly desirable.
- *Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- *Requires excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- *MUST have heavy client and industry interface
- *Requires proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM systems.
- *Contract position for 6 months*
Please send resumes to Alison
Job order 26658
Matfar.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard