Marketing Specialist - Costa Mesa, CA
Click the below link to apply:
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are searching for a Marketing Specialist, responsible for driving brand awareness through tradeshows, advertising campaigns and social media. This position will develop, execute and maintain marketing strategies/plans to meet company and marketing objectives. Working with various departments within Tickets.com, this role will evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
If you think you’re a good fit for the Marketing Specialist position and the team, we’d love to hear from you!
- Bachelor degree or minimum of 4 years relevant professional experience in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field
- Motivated, self-starter that requires very little direction with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with PC software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proven experience with Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ad Center and Facebook advertising
- Ability to write and communicate messages clearly and concisely
- Willingness to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work on a team as well as independently
- Proven experience researching, developing and presenting creative marketing strategies and plans
- Strong work ethic and very reliable
- Ability to travel 10%
- Experience with HTML, as well as online and social media marketing preferred
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tickets.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
This company is ready to play ball online. MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is the Internet and interactive media arm of Major League Baseball...