If you have a passion for web production, meticulous attention to detail, and a desire to develop your career in digital marketing, then the Marketing Specialist position at kCura is for you. Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of kCura by delivering excellent communication, driving campaigns, and supporting our customers. You will be rewarded with mentorship and unique growth opportunities, as well as exposure to an exciting and growing industry.
As a Marketing Specialist based in downtown Chicago, you will help execute digital marketing campaigns to brand kCura’s products and achieve our sales goals. Your attention to detail and flair for creativity, coupled with digital marketing skills, are the tools needed to succeed in this role. Experience with web design and a love of usability will put you ahead of the rest. Your drive, curiosity, and proactive approach will help ensure your success and the success of your team.
- Collaborate within the marketing team to participate in projects in the areas of web production, presence, SEO, layout, and video production.
- Complete content updates and web innovation across kCura’s websites, including suggesting new projects, executing website work, and maintaining the company’s websites according to best practices and company branding standards.
- Apply and maintain quality assurance standards for copy and media on kCura’s websites.
- Manage web analytics and ad-hoc reports using Google Analytics. Provide suggestions for and complete website innovation based on analytics data and current best practices.
- Apply and maintain SEO best practices for kCura’s websites.
- Partner with IT team in the planning and production phases of marketing initiatives as they relate to the websites.
- Keep track of the latest trends in web technologies by attending trainings and webinars, and communicating with our vendors.
- BA or BS degree in marketing, digital media, or a related field required
- 3-4 years of experience in content management, web project management and/or digital marketing required
- Experience/knowledge of Google Analytics is required
- Strong experience/knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience with mobile platforms and UX/User Experience (design and testing) a major plus
- Strong experience/knowledge of the Adobe CS suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign – a major plus
- Self-motivation and strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities
- Proactive work ethic; can establish priorities and schedules to meet department goals
- Proven history of initiative, creativity and self-direction
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong design aesthetic
kCura Corporation - 9 months ago
Although kCura's technology focuses on solving the core problems faced by the legal industry today, kCura often provides custom solutions to...