This is an entry level position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain relationship with large and midsize retail corporate customers and buyers
- Planning/order tracking multiple online marketing promotions
- Fact and data checking of retailer and partner sites
- Set-up and maintenance of customer documents and product portfolios
- Responding immediately customer queries about daily orders, inventory, returns and shipments
- As a member of the sales team, functions include: administrative and client support, and buyer customer service.
- Participating in trade shows and marketing events
- Submitting required reports accurately, completely and on time.
- Previous Inside Sales Experience Required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid business understanding- specifically related to communicating with both clients as well as internal team members
- Ability to work well and produce professional quality deliverables under tight time constraints
- Experience working in complex business environments and on high-pressure, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Advanced problem solving skills/ ability to troubleshoot issues without requiring a lot of guidance or oversight
- Excellent work ethic, displaying dependability and commitment to our success
- Willingness and confidence to “own” new tasks & responsibilities
Candidates will have a Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
Preferred work experience includes 1 year inside sales experience or related internship, or consumer electronic
Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, HTML, and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems,
communication tools and software such as Windows NT, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, Internet security, and delimited file
Demonstrates ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. Requires self-direction, tact,
diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with co-workers and the public. Must
demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside
Salary: $25,000 – $30,000 depending on experience