MW Partners, Inc is currently looking for a Marketing Strategy Consultant for a 9 month project in Downtown LA area.
- Research, data gathering, and analysis of effectiveness of existing marketing campaigns and programs
- Help establish the analysis and testing of a wide variety of marketing campaigns and programs (media, direct response, etc.)
- Identify new sources of actionable data, data-capture mechanisms and means of data integration into database (eg, transactional data, 3rd party data, web traffic data, etc.).
- Identify how to improve, evolve, revise local (e.g., regional, DMA, Zip, etc.) marketing programs, tools, media, analyses, reports and lists that require customer data/information and analytical/statistical methodologies.
- Influence internal teams on the best analytics approach to address their challenge. Requires integrating knowledge of business issues with expertise in analytical and statistical methodologies and customer data.
- Able to synthesize data and present results with appropriate business insight/context in writing Provide strategic recommendations.
- Marketing knowledge and experience in insurance preferred
- In-depth and thorough knowledge of market research, analytical and statistical methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of various local marketing campaign techniques, methods, media, tools, & vendors
- Knowledge of various database systems and modeling tools as well as experience in data transformation and cleansing for modeling and other data mining techniques.
- Expert in MS-Excel.
- Expert in SAS for data access, data manipulation, analyses and model building.
- Demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking skills.
Indeed - 7 months ago