If you are a Web Designer/UI Developer that likes to work hard and play hard and passionate about design and usability, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Joining our team at VersionOne isn’t just the standard position; it is an opportunity to be a part of a collaborative environment that supports both personal and professional growth and creativity.
Our Marketing Web Designer/Developer will be responsible for custom and maintenance design (i.e. website design, HTML, CSS, jQuery, marketing campaigns) and simple content and database management. Other responsibilities include:
The right candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years of recent experience as a Web Designer/Developer and be able to produce a modern, creative portfolio of web and graphic designs. In addition, they will meet the following qualifications:
- Web, print, and icon design
- Design, write and maintain code from concept
- Design and maintain graphics, collateral, content, etc. to communicate our brand and messaging
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Icons designs
- Experience with simple database management
- Wordpress and/or other content management systems (CMS)
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Collaborative and thrive on a high velocity and energetic team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working on an agile team with iterative development cycles is a plus!
VersionOne is the leading project planning and management tool designed specifically for agile software development. Enabling today's most...